CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF HARDWOOD FLOORING
- Keep a doormat inside and outside entrances to minimize tracked in grit.
- Remove grit or dirt on your floors by vacuum or dust mop.
- Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth or rag.
- Never use water, Murphy’s Oil Soap or any other detergent mixed with water (!!! these will void your finish warranty!!!).
- Use a ready-to-use, no-wax floor cleaner that we offer. We have kits available for $30.00 plus shipping. We also offer refresher products.
- Water infiltration and humidity extremes are the biggest problems for solid wood floors. Contact us BEFORE installation, so we can recommend the right product for your location.